[vc_row layout=”container”][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Ukraine is a country in Central and Eastern Europe. It has an area of 6,03,628 km2, making it the largest country entirely within European continent. Ukraine borders Russian Federation to the east and northeast, Belarus to the northwest, Poland and Slovakia to the west, Romania, Hungary and Moldova to the southwest, and the Black Sea and Sea of Azov to the south and southeast, respectively.
Ukraine has extensive, fertile farmlands, and it remains one of the world’s largest grain exporters. It is known as the global breadbasket of Europe. The developed and diversified economy of Ukraine includes a large heavy industry sector, particularly in industrial equipment and aerospace.
Ukraine’s capital and largest city is Kiev. Ukraine has the second-largest military in Europe, after that of Russia, when reserves and paramilitary personnel are taken into account. The country is home to 42.5 million people (excluding Crimea). 77.8% of whom are Ukrainians by ethnicity, followed by a sizeable minority of Russians (17.3%) as well as Romanians/Moldovans, Belarusians, Crimean Tatars, and Hungarians. Ukrainian is the official language of Ukraine; its alphabet is Cyrillic. The dominant religion in the country is Eastern Orthodoxy, which has strongly influenced Ukrainian architecture, literature and music.
Official language: Ukrainian
Recognized Languages: Russian, Crimean, Tatar
GDP: Total- $320.221 Billion
Per Capita: $3,484
Currency: Hryvnia UAH (US $ 1=25 UAH approx.)
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row layout=”container”][vc_column][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row layout=”container”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Medical Overseas Foundation’s Services for MBBS in Ukraine
- Counselling for admission in Best University for studying MBBS in Ukraine
- Getting admission letter from the University selected by the student
- Payment of Visa fees to the Embassy of Ukraine in India and completing admission and Visa process
- Completion of entire admission process in India
- Arranging Air Ticket from Delhi to Ukraine
- Sending students in a group from India to Ukraine
- Arranging road transportation from Airport in Ukraine to the University selected by the student
- Providing Indian meal on arrival and providing student’s the opportunity to connect with their parents through phone
- Arranging for Accommodation
MBBS in Ukraine Fee Structure 2017
Medical Overseas Foundation is authorised for providing admission in all the following colleges for MBBS in Ukraine:
|Universities||1st year Fees (Including Hostel and other charges) in US $||1st year Fees (Including Hostel and other charges) in ₹||Fees per year (2nd – 6th Year) in US $||Fees per year (2nd – 6th Year) in ₹||2nd-6th year Hostel in US $||2nd-6th year Hostel in ₹||Total Course Cost with Hostel in US $||Total Course Cost with Hostel in ₹|
|Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University||US $ 6,700||₹4,35,500||US $ 4,200||₹2,73,500||US $ 280×5=US $ 1,400||₹91,000||$ 29,100||₹18,91,500|
|V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University||US $ 6,800||₹4,42,000||US $ 3,700||₹2,40,500||US $ 1,100×5= US $ 5,500||₹3,57,500||US $ 30,800||₹20,02,000|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||US $ 7,700||₹ 5,00,500||US $ 4,800||₹3,12,000||US $ 1,200×5=US $ 6,000||₹3,90,000||US $ 37,700||₹24,50,500|
|Bogomolets National Medical University||US $ 7,500||₹ 4,87,500||US $ 4,300||₹2,79,500||US $ 1,000×5= US $ 5,000||₹3,25,000||US $ 34,000||₹22,10,000|
|Kyiv Medical University||US $ 6,000||₹ 3,90,000||US $ 3,500||₹2,27,500||US $ 1,200×5=US $ 6,000||₹3,90,000||US $ 29,500||₹19,17,500|
|Ternopil State Medical University||US $ 6,500||₹ 4,22,500||US $ 4,100||₹2,66,500||US $ 600×5= US $ 3,000||₹1,95,000||US $ 30,000||₹19,50,000|
|Odessa State Medical University||US $ 7,000||₹ 4,55,000||US $ 4,000 (US $ 300 increase per year)||₹2,60,000 (Increasing by ₹19,500 per year)||US $ 1,000×5= US $ 5,000||₹3,25,000||US $ 36,500||₹23,72,500|
|Sumy State Medical University||US $ 6,500||₹ 4,22,500||US $ 4,000||₹2,60,000||US $ 600×5= US $ 3,000||₹1,95,000||US $ 29,500||₹19,17,500|
|National University Shevchenko||US $ 6,500||₹ 4,22,500||US $ 4,000||₹2,60,000||US $ 800×5= US $ 4,000||₹2,60,000||US $ 30,500||₹19,82,500|
|Vinnitsa National University||US $ 7,000||₹ 4,55,000||US $ 4,400||₹2,86,000||US $ 600×5= US $ 3,000||₹1,95,000||US $ 32,000||₹20,80,000|
|Liviv National Medical University||US $ 7,000||₹ 4,55,000||US $ 4,300||₹2,79,500||US $ 800×5= US $ 4,000||₹2,60,000||US $ 32,500||₹21,12,500|
|Zaporozhye State Medical University||US $ 7,000||₹ 4,55,000||US $ 4,200||₹2,73,000||US $ 800×5= US $ 4,000||₹2,60,000||US $ 32,000||₹20,80,000|
- US $ 1= INR 65 has been used for calculation of fees in the table above. Please use the current exchange rate. Fees will be payable as per the exchange rate at the time of payment of the fees.
- There will be no increase in the fee structure once the student has enrolled.
- 1st-year expenses include College tuition fees, 1st-year hostel fees, other one-time expenses payable only in the 1st-year.
- Admission, registration and Visa processing charges payable in India.
- Food expenses approximately US $ 1,000-1,200 per year.