About AMA University:
AMA School of Medicine is a part of the AMA Education System. Dr. Amable R. Aguiluz V, is the founder of the group. He has been an ambassador of the Philippines to the Gulf Countries. The AMA School of Medicine is named after the initials of his father’s name, Amable Mendoza Aguiluz V Sr. The AMA Educational System include the following educational institutes:
AMA University (Philippines)
Founded in 1980 as AMA Computer School, the Quezon City Campus became AMA University on August 20, 2002 with permission from CHED. ISO 9001 certified in 1999 by Société Générale de Surveillance International Certification Services. In 2003, AMA University inked a partnership for programs with Carnegie Mellon University (USA). In 1991 accreditation for AMA Computer School in the American League of Schools and Universities (ALOCU), making AMA the first non-American school to do so. AMACC is an official member of the John F. Kennedy Education Institute in Japan and is accredited by the National Computing Centre, UK.
AMA School of Medicine
AMA School of Medicine is a part of the AMA University and offers Medical-related courses like Nursing and Medicine.
About AMA University:
○ Affordable Tuition Fee
○ Fees Paid in Yearly Instalments
○ Scholarship Available
○ Well-Established University
○ No Language Barrier
○ Healthy Environment
○ Lots of Indian students
AMA School of Medicine Accreditations:
AMA School of Medicine is recognised by:
○ Medical Council of India (MCI)
○ World Health Organisation (WHO)
The AMA School of Medicine campus is located in Makati, Manila.
AMA One Building
5486 South super Highway
Banghal, MAKATI City,
Metro Manila, Philippines
MD / MBBS course for International Students at AMA College of Medicine, Philippines
- Located in MAKATI, Metro Manila Central Business Area – best location.
- Affiliated to 3 Hospitals in Manila (Quirino, AFP and Pasay General Hospital).
- Affiliated to Armed Forces Medical Centre BEST for training in Philippines.
- Over 1,000+ hospital beds affiliations.
- WHO Listed & MCI approved.
- Hostel & Indian Food catering.
- 2.4 kms from Indian Embassy in Makati & 6 kms from Ninoy Aquino International Airport – Manila.
- Indian co-ordinator and office in Makati, Manila.
Name of Course: Medical Course – MD equivalent to MBBS, offered by AMA College of Medicine, MAKATI CAMPUS, Philippines for International Students.
Duration of Course:
After class 12: FIVE years (1 year premedical and 4 years of Medical education).
After Bachelors: FOUR Years of Medicine.
Medical Overseas Foundation Provides Complete Range of Admission Services to Students of India & Philippines . Collaborative process and continuous……… interaction with college and universities set us