Angeles University Foundation
Angeles University Foundation was established on May 25, 1962, and was granted University status on April 16, 1971, by the Department of Education, Culture and Sports, the Philippines.
The university was made into a non-profit educational foundation in 1975, incorporated under the Foundation Law.
In 1978, the Angeles University Foundation was converted to a Catholic University.
In 1990, the five-storey, 125-bed Angeles University Foundation Medical Center was inaugurated which now serves as a private teaching, training and research hospital, the first ever in Central Luzon.
Angeles University Foundation is a world-class higher education institution and is committed to excellence in research, instruction and community service. It is the premier university in the region and is among the best universities in the Philippines. It has among the highest percentages of faculty with graduate degrees in the Philippines. These qualifications are the foundation for its quality instruction and research, evidenced by:
- Institutional Quality Assurance Monitoring and Evaluation (IQUAME) certification from the Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
- Accreditation by the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (PAASCU)
- ISO 9001-2008 Certification by TUV-SUD
- Autonomous Status since 2003
- Certification from the Canadian Council of Engineering Technicians and Technologists. AUF is the only university in Pampanga given the “Technologist” certification for its programs in Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, and Electronics, and Communication Engineering programs, and “Technician (+)” certification for its BS Information Technology and BS Biology programs
- Center of Excellence in Information Technology Education
- Center of Excellence in Teacher Education
- Center of Development in Nursing Education
- Center of Development for Computer Engineering
Angeles University Foundation- Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria of Medical Council of India
- 12th with Biology
- General Category : Minimum aggregate 50% with practical
- Reserve Categories: Minimum aggregate 40% with practical.
Important Information about Admission & Visa process:
- The Study Program at AUF, as recognised by MCI as equivalent to MBBS Degree in India, is comprise of three semesters of Pre-med and Eight semesters of Medicine.
- No IELTS, No TOEFL exam required.
- Visa process is very simple and will be taken care by us.
Indian Food and Hostel Facility at Angeles University Foundation
Indian food is available to students at the student’s hostel throughout the year. The following delicious Indian dishes are available to students:
|Alu Paratha||Loki Paratha||Veg Burger|
|Spinich Patis||Pakoda||Yellow Daal|
|Green Mung Daal||Idli||Dhokla|
|Samosa||Fruit Salad||Gulab Jamun|
|Mahablanca – Coconut Milk Sweet||Ice Creame||Ice Cream Cake|
|Mix Vegetable||Bhindi||Alu Baigan|
|Alu StriBeans||Alu Gobhi||Alu Mater|
|Jeera Rice||Chowmeen||Chocolate Rice|
|Kheer||Chole Paneer||Potato Paneer|
|Spinach||CauliFlower with Mater Paneer||Chana|
|Apple Juice||Orange Juice||Milo Chocolate Milk|
|Tea||Banana Raita||Mango Juice|
|Water Melon Juice||Pineapple Cake||Pineapple Halwa|
|Mango Chatni||Corriender Chatni||Tomato Chatni|
|Garlic Chatni||Chili Pickel||Mango Pickel|
|Lemon Pickel||Papad||Italian Breakfast : Cheese Pamento Burger|
|Spaghetti||Pasta||Sao Pao : Chinese Bun|
|Tamrind Chatni||Khichdi||Besan Kadi|
|Kadi pakoda||Fried Rice||Hakka Noodles|
Angeles University Foundation, offers fully Air Conditioned and WiFi enabled comfortable student accommodation facility.
- The hostels are located inside the campus and also a few minutes distance from the Main campus.
- Free Bus service between Hostels and Academic Campus.
- Hostels are enabled with trained, educated and full time security guards and Hostel wardens, ensuring safe and comfortable stay of students.
- No unsocial and unhealthy activities are permitted inside hostels.
- Type of Rooms:
- There are twin sharing, three sharing and four sharing room option.
- You can choose the type of room you wish to stay in, subject to availability.
- All rooms have separate Beds, study table and chair and Cupboards for each student.
- Each room is attached with neat and proper Lat and Bath rooms.
- Hostel charges are very reasonable and inclusive of all.
- No separate charges for Air-conditions, 24*7 Wifi and no separate charges for electricity bill.
- Students have to follow strict code of conduct at Hostels. There are strict rules and regulations regarding entering and leaving hostels on days and night.
GET IN TOUCH
MEDICAL OVERSEAS FOUNDATION
27/4, 1st Floor, Main GT Road
Radhe Dharam Kanta
Near by Dilshad Garden Metro Station
New Delhi -110095 (INDIA)
Mobile No. : +91-9811323508, +91-9711297924
Email Id : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org