MBBS in BangladeshMBBS in Bangladesh- Life of Indian Students
The weather and culture of Bangladesh is same as that of India. Food habits of people in Bangladesh are same as that of India. Indian food is easily available. Students going for MBBS in Bangladesh need not worry about food as both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food is easily accessible.
The language spoken in Bangladesh includes English, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic. A large number of Tamil, Hindi, Punjabi, Oriya, Gujarati and Marathi speaking students are already studying in Bangladesh.
All these factors not only make it easier for Indian students to get acclimatise, but also give them a feeling of being at home.
Bangladesh is safe for girls and boys alike and being in a group of native Indians will make it easier to get help in case of an emergency. Being a dry nation (no alcohol country and drug consumption is illegal) adds up to the safety factor while alleviating the fears of the parents. Parents can breathe easy and have a peace of mind sending their son/daughter for MBBS in Bangladesh.
Since getting admission in India is getting increasingly difficult year after year with the number of candidates ever increasing and the number of seats not being able to keep pace, MBBS in Bangladesh is the best alternative for Indian MBBS aspirants to get their MBBS degree from.
Advantage of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
1. Language: The medium of Instruction is English. This makes it easy for students to understand better and quicker. This is not the case for Russia, Ukraine or China.
2. Food: Food and taste is similar to the food available in India. This makes it easier for students to adjust to the new place. Students can also make their own food.
3. Cost: The cost of living and cost of education in Bangladesh is very low. Hostel facility is available to the students. Total course fees could range between US$ 33,000 – US $ 42,000.
The average cost of study MBBS in Bangladesh ranges between ₹24 Lakh to ₹30 Lakh. Students from many coutries come to Bangladesh for their medical studies. The low cost, efficient & effective medical education of Bangladesh makes it one of the most favoured destinations for India students.
* These are approximate figures, since the exchange rate changes very volatile and changes every second, you may contact our counsellors to know more about fees and living expenses.
5. Climate and Culture: The climate and culture in Bangladesh is similar to that in India making it easier for Indian students to adjust there.
6. Recognition: The Universities/Colleges are recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organization (WHO).
7. Safety & Security: As most colleges have hostel facility available, the safety of students is ensured.
8. Low travelling cost: There are daily flights going from India to Bangladesh and vice versa. The air fare is as low as less than ₹7,000 from Delhi to Dhaka. The travelling cost is very low.
Contact MOF for MBBS in Bangladesh
- Chitagong University (C.U)
- Dhaka University (D.U)
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST