GET IN TOUCH
MEDICAL OVERSEAS FOUNDATION
27/4, 1st Floor, Main GT Road
Radhe Dharam Kanta
Near by Dilshad Garden Metro Station
New Delhi -110095 (INDIA)
Mobile No. : +91-9811323508, +91-9711297924
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
AMA School of Medicine Tuition Fees for Indian students after completion of Class 12 –
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||Total Fees|
|Fees in Philippine Pesos||3,00,000||2,50,000||2,50,000||1,50,000||1,00,000||10,50,000|
|Fees in Rupees||3,93,000||3,27,500||3,27,500||1,96,500||1,31,000||13,75,500|
AMA School of Medicine Tuition Fees for Indian Students after completion of B.Sc / BAMS / BHMS / Bio-tech (Graduation)
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total|
|Fees in Philippine Pesos||3,00,000||2,50,000||2,50,000||1,50,000||9,50,000|
|Fees in Rupees||3,93,000||3,27,500||3,27,500||1,96,500||12,44,500|
Exchange rate: 47 Philippine Pesos = 1 US $ = 68 Indian rupees.
Fees are denominated in pesos.
Important: Tuition Fees are to be paid directly to the University and not collected by any agent.
Other Expenses applicable for all students:
- Admission & Visa processing in India – Rs. 75,000.
- Visa Extension, Visa Conversion, ACR Registration, Medical Test, NBI Registration and Examination Fees is $700 (First Year Only) to be paid in the Philippines.
- Visa Renewal from 2nd year onwards is $300 to be paid in the Philippines.
- If the student is below 18 years of age, then SSP is required for which students need to pay PHP 8,000 for every three months to the immigration department until the student is of the age of 18 years.
- Air travel on actual rate.
Payment of 1st-year fees:
- Note 1: Fees of U$D 4,300 payable in advance to the college as a First Instalment (equivalent to PHP 2,00,000 approx) before starting Visa process. After Visa is made in India, the student will pay the balance fee of 1st year to the college.
- Note 2: Tuition fees is payable to the University and not to any Agent.
- Note 3: Fees are payable annually in advance. Tuition fees are quoted in Philippine Peso; use current exchange rate for conversion.
- Accommodation – Approx. Rs. 6,000-7000 per month on a sharing basis depending upon the chosen accommodation.
- Food – Approx. Rs. 5000 per month (2 meal a day).
- Indian Food is available.
Available for Indian students based on their BS results.
- There will be NO increase is Fees during the duration of the course.
- NO Hidden cost. NO Donation.
- Free Pen drive containing MBBS material worth more than Rs 1,00,000 including MCI Screening test questions, USMLE study Material, Educational Videos, E-Books, etc.
- Affiliated with 3 Hospitals in Manila (Quirino, AFP & Pasay General Hospital).
- Affiliated to Armed Forces Medical Centre, BEST for training in the Philippines.
- Over 2,000+ hospital beds.
- WHO Listed and MCI approved.
- Accommodation arranged for international students and Indian catering/mess.
- 6 km from International Airport in Manila & 2 km from Indian Embassy.
- Global Medical Foundation’s Indian co-ordinator & office in Makati for Indian Students.