The Philippines, is a sovereign state in Southeast Asia in the western Pacific Ocean. To its north across the Luzon Strait lies Taiwan. West across the South China Sea sits Vietnam. The Sulu Sea to the southwest lies between the country and the island of Borneo, and to the south the Celebes Sea separates it from other islands of Indonesia. It is bounded on the east by the Philippine Sea. Its capital city is Manila.
The Philippines is the best and most preferred destination for students from India to study medical from. It provides the perfect blend of theoretical and practical education which enables the students to become successful practitioners. MBBS in Philippines fees is low and very affordable.
Fees form a major part of the expenses one has to bear when it comes to studying MBBS in abroad. However, one should see this as an investment in their future. If you are looking for a college with very low fees, below INR 8 Lakh, then the Philippines is not for you as such colleges do not provide good quality education and have poor infrastructure. The student will have to make lots of compromises, such as learning a new language, adjusting to extreme climatic conditions, get a poor or average education, no practical exposure, no Indian food, etc. Therefore, selecting a college with very low fees might seem fancy at first but is filled with many disadvantages.
The fees of medical colleges for MBBS in Philippine is affordable for Indian students. The quality of education is of the highest order in medical colleges in the Philippines. It is the perfect Return on Investment.
MBBS College Fees = Investment in the future of the student
Affordable Fees Especially Tailored for Indian Students
The medical colleges in the Philippines have kept their fees low and provide students with the luxury to pay the fees in yearly instalments, making medical education here very affordable.
The MBBS in Philippines degree is called BS-MD. BS course is taught for the first year or one and half years in some colleges. Then the student studies four years of MD. The students have to appear for an NMAT test. You can get the NMAT sample paper too through us. This is why some colleges have a 5-year course and some colleges have 5.5 years MBBS course in the Philippines.
Apart from the cost of education, the obvious expenses are those made on accommodation and food. Students get Indian veg food at reasonable price. Students can choose from Veg, Non-veg, Jain, Chinese, Rajasthani food as all are available to them.
MBBS in Philippines Review
There are many advantages of studying MBBS in the Philippines:
1. Low tuition fees paid in instalments & affordable cost of living
2. English medium education, no need to learn any new language
3. 3rd largest English speaking country– MBBS in Philippines
4. Indian veg food, Gujarati, Jain, South Indian food cooked by Indian chefs available at low cost
5. US Pattern of education which helps students who wish to give USMLE
6. Strict rules which mean that the students will have to study. This is a relief for parents as they can be assured that their child will be studying.
7. Awesome weather! You will fall in love with it.
8. Focus on developing the practical skills & knowledge of the students.
9. Final year is full clinical rotation
10. Higher FMGE passing percentage than Russia, China, Ukraine, Nepal, Kyrgyzstan.
11. Problem-based learning methodology
12. Focus on developing practical skills of the students.
13. 5-year course with clinical rotation- MBBS in Philippines
14. Gateway to the USA– give USMLE and go to the USA for practice
15. One of the highest MCI Screening Test passing percentage
MBBS in Philippines Fees for Indian Students
|Name of College||Total College Fees (₹)|
|AMA School of Medicine, Cavite Campus, Manila||12,96,900|
|AMA School of Medicine, Makati Campus, Metro Manila||13,75,500|
|University of Perpetual Help||17,68,500|
|Angeles University Foundation||18,55,000|
|Our Lady of Fatima University||22,10,000|
|AMA School of Medicine, Cavite Campus, Manila- MD Course||12,44,500|
|University of Perpetual Help- MD Course||13,10,000|
|Our Lady of Fatima University- MD Course||22,30,000|
|Bicol Christian College of Medicine 5.5 year Course||11,70,000|
Medical School Foundation 5.5 year Course