MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine has been a popular choice for Indian students as a place for studying MBBS abroad. Ukraine has become globally known for its low-cost of living expenses, low college tuition fees world-class education system. Some of the biggest advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine is the focus on individual attention and striking the right balance between theoretical and practical knowledge. The name of the MBBS course in Ukraine is MD Physician. This is equivalent to MBBS in India as per MCI.
MBBS in Ukraine FMGE or MCI Screening Test Passing Percentage = 19.1% (2012-14)
Recent years has seen a good number of Indian students studying MBBS in Ukraine and making a successful career for themselves. Ukraine has a great educational system and infrastructure offering a plethora of opportunities for students, empowering them with superior level of MBBS education. At present, the country is enjoying enormous popularity among those looking to study MBBS abroad. Ukraine’s highly efficient education and state-of-the-art system make studying MBBS in Ukraine a highly attractive prospect.
Direct Admission for MBBS in Ukraine/ MD in Ukraine is open for Medical Colleges / Universities in Ukraine, the best college to study MBBS from in Europe. Medical Overseas Foundation offers admission in the Universities which have the highest quality of education and the lowest fees package for MBBS / MD course.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
- The Total College Fees for Admission for MBBS in Ukraine is Low and Affordable for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is of a Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Test is required for Admission in the Universities/Colleges for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and Global Medical Foundation will help you out in the entire process.
- Ukraine is a part of the Bologna Process [The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability in the standards and quality of higher education qualifications] which ensures a high quality of education.
- The World Ranking of the Universities in Ukraine is high in almost every field.
- The Universities of Ukraine are Globally Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine), FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees – Studying MBBS in Ukraine 70% lower than Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers / professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also Low in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine. Therefore, the students need not learn any new language for admission into the colleges of Ukraine and can focus 100% on his/her studies.
- The climate of Ukraine is moderate, making it easier for students to acclimatise to the weather.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is 1:10 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 4,000 Indian students are studying in Ukraine.
MBBS Course Duration in Ukraine
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]MBBS course duration in Ukraine is 6 years. Most of the European countries have a course duration of 6 years. After this, the student can come to India and sit for the exit/screening test and do his or her internship in India.
MBBS in Ukraine Duration = 6 years