V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University- Government College
10 Great Reasons to choose V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- World Rank: Ukraine Top 3. World Top 400. Eastern Europe and Central Asia Top 100.
- First Class Teaching: 350 Full-time professors. 1,000 Associate professors.
- Great History of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University: 212+ years of success. 3 Nobel Prize winners.
- Good Career Prospects: V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University’s degree is recognised worldwide. Academic Mobility. Career center at the university.
- Global connections: 200 international agreements with the best universities abroad.
- International Degree: Recognised by MCI, WHO and UNESCO.
- Best University Library: 30,00,000 books in the library.
- International Student’s Community: 17,000 students. 4,500 foreign students. 800 Indian students.
- Active student’s life: 30 student societies and 20 sports clubs. Festival celebrations.
- Central location: Karazin University is conveniently situated in the very center of the city, with excellent transport system including Metro.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical UniversityAbout the college
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is one of the oldest and most prestigious Europen Universities. It was founded in 2804. Karazin University, with its 210+ year history, is one of the leading Research Educational Institutions in the world.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is among the Top-400 World Universities according to QS World University Rankings 2017. It is in Top-3 among all Ukranian Higher Educational Institutions according to “Top-200 Ukraine” UNESCO Chair Ranking and 1st in Ukraine according to Academic Performance (URAP) University Ranking.
As well as other major European Universities, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University can boast its wide international recognition as one of the initiators of signing the Manga Charta Universitatum (Bologna, 1998). The University is a co-founder of the Eurasian Universities Association.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is the only University in Ukraine that has trained and employed three Nobel Prize laureates: the biologist I.Mechnikov, the economist S.Kuznets and the physicist L.Landau.
There are 20 internationally recognised faculties and the University has a great potential and base for training high-skilled personnel. It is recognised by the WHO, UNESCO and MCI.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is the only University in Ukraine that has Ukranian-Indian Academic Center to provide full support for Indian students.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University- Indian Students
The V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University Indian students count is about 800. This means that more than 800 Indian students are already enrolled across 6 years of MD Physician course or MBBS course at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is one of the best options for Indian students to study MBBS in English at low fees, as it is one of the oldest and biggest Universities in Ukraine, recognised by WHO, UNESCO, Medical Council of India, and General Medical Council.
There is a great majority of Indian students among the international students at the University. Favourable conditions and advantages have been designed for Indian students while studying MBBS at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. Among them are the following:
- Student canteen with Indian food, where Indian cook has been employed to prepare the real Indian cuisine
- Ukrainian-Indian Academic Center, where all the official ceremonies are regularly acting on the basis of intercultural communication and integration between India and Ukraine on the base of the University
- Regular sports tournaments (cricket, football) hold annually at the University campus and also competitions are organised between the cities over Ukraine.
- National Indian festivals and celebrations are regularly held at the University (Diwali, Holi, Fresher’s Parties).
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University- Tuition Fees
|Year ->||1st year Fees (Including Hostel and other charges)||2nd Year Fees||3rd Year Fees||4th Year Fees||5th Year Fees||6th Year Fees||Total for 6 years|
|Tuition Fees in US $||6,800||3,700||3,700||3,700||3,700||3,700||–|
|Hostel Fees in US $||–||1,100||1,100||1,100||1,100||1,100||–|
|Total in US $ (Tuition Fees+One time Charges+Hostel Fees)||6,800||4,800||4,800||4,800||4,800||4,800||30,800|
|Tuition Fees in ₹||4,42,000||3,12,000||3,12,000||3,12,000||3,12,000||3,12,000||20,02,000|
- Tuition fees, one-time charges and college fees have to be paid directly to the college.
- US $ 1= ₹65 has been used for calculations above. Please use current exchange rate.
- Admission Charges, registration charges, Visa processing charges extra, payable in India.
- There will be no increase in the fee structure once the student has taken admission.
- Food expenses approximately: US $ 1,000-1,200 per year extra.
- Air tickets on actual rate extra.